Thursday, June 18, 2020

Game Journalism Day 1 - The Forest


Site of a Plane Crash (Spawn)

Ocean

 Effigies


A Cannibal's Leg (Weapon)


Campfire (Light Source/Cooking Utility)


Platter (Used to give items to others)

Day 1 -

What type of game is it?

The forest is an open-world horror survival game, where players have to fight against nature's elements and the occasional cannibals. Landing in a forested peninsula, players must survive by crafting weapons, shelter, and other tools.

Beginning and How to play?

When I first spawned in, I found myself in a plane crash, with the remnants of other passengers. However, resources are very limited and shelter is insufficient against cannibals. This game is a resource-based game, where you must gather and loot supplies from various locations.  To progress in this game is to survive and upg
rade your equipment to survive against the struggles of the forest.

In my next hour...

I will be finding a secure and secluded location to build my base. I will also be setting up traps nearby to stop the cannibals from attacking me in the night. And maybe will be exploring a bit of the caverns.

No comments:

Post a Comment