Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Cassogirturtle



Cassogirafurtle



Original Turtle

 

Original Giraffe


Original Bird

Layers
 
Steps:
  1. I decided to start with the base of the animal, the torso of the giraffe and cut it out.
  2. I repeated this step with the next couple of animals, masking out parts of their body that I wanted and pasting them onto a background layer that I picked out
  3. Next I moved the parts with Ctrl - T to match a shape I wanted and used the clone tool to make sure they blended well together.
  4. Then I created a color adjustment layer to balance out their colors so they can match with their counter parts.
  5. After adjusting the colors, I burned some shading to the creature and added some bevel & emboss and dodging to reflect with its background environment.
  6. Then Finally to finish up, I copied my layers and merged those duplicates into one and duplicated those to add an effect of a multiple Cassogirafurtle encounter.
  7. Then I added my blog spot address.

No comments:

Post a Comment