Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Photoshop Animal Merging DIY


~ The Fishe ~



Original Bird

Original Fish

Tutorial's Version

Layers

 
Steps:
  1. First I started off by placing the picture of the fish down
  2. Next I placed the picture of the bird in a separate tab to mask its head off to paste it onto the fish picture. I then removed some edged bits using the zoom function and eraser tool.
  3. Then I moved the bird head by selecting the layer and using Ctrl - T to line up with the fishes head, along with warping it into shape.
  4. I then created a layer-mask on the bird layer, selected it, and filled it with black paint using the paint bucket tool.
  5. After filling in the square, I then used the paintbrush tool with white paint to over the black paint revealing the eagles head. I used this technique because it helps me get exactly what parts I want without going through the long processes of layering and masking in Photoshop.
  6. Next, I selected the magnetic lasso tool to outline the fish and copy pasted the selected parts onto a new layer.
  7. Furthermore, I applied clip masking to the duplicated fish layer to the bird head layer using Ctrl - Alt - G and then warped the duped fish layer to fit the bird's head using Ctrl - T and applied.
  8. After that, I selected the duped fish layer and used the clone stamp tool in my best attempt to blend in the fish's eye.
  9. Now that the fish-bird fusion is done, I merged all the layers together and copied with Ctrl - C, opened up some kind of background I found online in a separate tab, and pasted the fish-bird abomination onto the background moving it with Ctrl - T to make it seem more into place.
  10. To touch up I used the dodge tool to shine some light on my creature on areas that would make sense with my background, and burned some dark spots to add some shading effect.
  11. Finally, I then added my blog spot address and finished up by saving it and exporting it as a PNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment