Monday, February 10, 2020

My experience with the Crocofrog


Crocofrog



    


Layers

        



Original Crocodile



Original Frog

Steps:
  1. I started by taking the crocodile image and erasing unwanted parts like its necks and the background.
  2. After getting rid of the background I put down the frog image to use as a base. I also resized this image to fit better.
  3. I then took the crocodile head with Ctrl - T and adjusted it so it would fit the head of the frog better.
  4. Next I used the clone tool to blend the two images together.
  5. After blending the images together, I selected the crocodile head by Ctrl clicking the layer and used color balancing on it to make the mouth match the body of the frog more.
  6. To finish up the frog I burned some places to add a shading effect under the jaw and dodged some parts of the crocofrog to polish up.
  7.  For customization, I cut out the crocofrog using the magic wand tool and cut pasted it onto a new background. Then finally finished it off by adding my blog watermark to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment